What are your shipping areas?
Presently, we ship to the U.S., Canada, and the UK. We intend to expand our focus and offer international shipping soon. Watch for our announcement of this new service.
When will I get my order?
Orders placed within the continental U.S. will ship using one of the following methods:
- Standard Ground (Delivery Time: 3 to 8 Business Days)
- Priority (Delivery Time: 1 to 3 Business Days)
- Two-Day Express (Only available for select regions near the distribution center in Los Angeles)
Canadian and UK orders will ship by this method:
- Standard Air/Ground (Delivery Time: 7 to 21 Business Days)
- DHL Express (Delivery Time: 4 to 12 Business Days
Any duties or taxes due on Canadian and UK orders are the buyer’s responsibility.
Why is Two-Day Express omitted as a shipping option?
- The Two-Day Express shipping option is available for only specific regions near our distribution center.
- The Priority shipping option (1 to 3 Day Delivery) is available for all U.S. regions.
Where does my order originate?
- Shipments originate from our Los Angeles, California distribution hub.
Will I receive tracking information for my order?
- After your order has been shipped, we send an email that includes the date of shipment and a shipper tracking number.
- By clicking on the “View My Order” link, you can access the page the contains shipping and tracking information.
What happens if the carrier marks my package as delivered, but I have not received it? Can you send the item again?
- When the carrier marks a package as delivered, we are no longer able to assist you. A replacement item cannot be shipped unless we receive a returned shipment.
- The postal carrier will assist you in resolving any issues with lost packages. Please contact their office directly.
To discuss any other shipping questions, go to our website and look at the bottom of the screen on the right side and select “Live Chat”. Or, simply send us an email to email@example.com.